We're now available via Tapatalk for smartphone users

Forum announcements
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

If you have a smartphone, you can now access the forums via the Tapatalk app. I believe the app is a couple dollars (I've had it for quite some time, so I don't remember), but it's very nice for accessing the forum on the phone - I use it all the time for the car forum I frequent.

You can find this forum within the app by doing a search for "b190" - I didn't publish it in the directory in Tapatalk.

Enjoy!
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Keystone
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1994

Post by Keystone »

Skater,
I've been experimenting with Tapatalk ($2.99) for the new forum, and noted that, for example, in your post about replacing your converter (my new one arrived and I'm about to work up the nerve to make the swap), the pictures do not enlarge when you tap them. They do enlarge in the Web browser version of the site, so perhaps that is a Tapatalk glitch? I'm posting this via Tapatalk so we can see if it looks funny.

Your Avatar looks better but is missing Colorado! Maybe can fix that in 2012!

Keystone
Keystone
B190 4x4
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Re: We're now available via Tapatalk for smartphone users

Post by skater »

Keystone wrote:Skater,
I've been experimenting with Tapatalk ($2.99) for the new forum, and noted that, for example, in your post about replacing your converter (my new one arrived and I'm about to work up the nerve to make the swap), the pictures do not enlarge when you tap them. They do enlarge in the Web browser version of the site, so perhaps that is a Tapatalk glitch? I'm posting this via Tapatalk so we can see if it looks funny.
You're right. I think that has to do with how I attached the pictures to that post. If I'd done it the normal way, it probably would work correctly. If I remember tonight I'll try to edit it to see if I can fix that. (I was converting what was basically a webpage into a forum post, so I probably didn't handle it as well as I could have.)
Your Avatar looks better but is missing Colorado! Maybe can fix that in 2012!
Probably not, unfortunately. :( We've already planned a trip to Disney World in a few weeks, plus we know we'll be going to the Outer Banks of North Carolina in August... There will be other trips, too, but a trip to Colorado probably isn't in the cards for this year.

Friends of ours (who are retired) took their Airstream Bambi 19' trailer to Vegas last year to renew their vows on New Years' Eve (also their anniversary), then spent the next two or three months casually touring the US. My wife: "Let's make sure we can do that when we retire." Good idea. I'm sure we'll do some before that, too, of course. :)
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit