List your B190 and related items here
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

1993 B190 FOR SALE...SOLD 9/9/07

Post by Alaskan »

SOLD......9/2007

GOOD LUCK PHIL...it was a pleasure sir !

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE.....Come on folks, this is a great rig at very fair price...ONLY 31,000 MILES....

This is Phil Shelton from the old board....

I have a very nice 1993 B190 for sale with 31,293 miles, asking $16,500

VIN 1FDJS34G6PHA39450.

It is in great condition with lots of extras and is ready to roll. If anyone is interested, please contact me by e-mail at philshelton@charter.net or call me at 731-885-6152 for full description and photos and to answer any questions you might have.

I live in northwest Tennessee (Union City).

Phil...

My home phone is 731-885-6152, my cell phone (when turned on) is 731-446-7977.
Last edited by Alaskan on Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Alaskan
Site Admin

Post by Alaskan »

Phil sent me the following pictures....

Alaskan
Site Admin

Post by Alaskan »

PART #1.....as provided by Phil
I have an extremely nice B-190 (VIN 1FDJS34G6PHA39450) with 31,293 miles for sale. It was originally purchased June 26, 1993 for the owner's 77th birthday and has spent a lot of time in storage...It had 23,850 miles when I bought it in January, 2004. I have CARFAX report on it prior to purchase and it shows no problems at all. It had new Michelin tires, hoses and belts when I bought it. I replaced the battery last year prior to a trip to Denver as it was getting near the 5 year age limit. I have added a front 2" receiver hitch for bike rack, added air spring suspension front and rear, replaced the ceiling vent fan with a nicer unit, purchased an $800 COVERCRAFT fabric cover for it although it was also stored under a metal carport cover. Last year I installed a new catalytic converter because one of the elements broke loose inside it and rattled and also had a problem with one of the front brakes hanging and causing it to pull to the side. I had front calipers rebuilt, rotors turned, new discs and a new master cylinder installed and all brake fluid purged and replaced. The rear brakes were almost like new so did not bother them. The shop that did the work said Ford had some problems with the phenolic caliper pistons sticking. This spring I replaced the carpet and bought new floor mats. All previous owner's were from Alabama according to CARFAX. It has a 9" color TV/VCR with DVD player, with Winegard batwing amplified crank-up antenna. I have all books and manuals both Ford and Airstream. It has no leaks nor does it appear to ever have had any, there appears to be no repairs to piping anywhere. I did replace the water filter. It is on the E-350 chassis and has the 460 cu/in engine and smoothest shifting electronic transmission I have ever driven.
Last edited by Alaskan on Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alaskan
Site Admin

Post by Alaskan »

PART #2....

It can cruise at 70-80 MPH if you want and has more than enough power to pull anything. I checked the gas mileage last year on a 2500 mile trip to Denver and back and got 11.7 MPG driving 55-65. It has a class C receiver hitch on rear with electrical hookup and has a brake controller installed. The unit handles very nicely, is fun and comfortable to drive and can be parked anywhere. The curtains were replaced by the previous owner and the seats have very nice covers that they stitched over the originals. The generator has 189 hours on it and runs great. I have never used it other than starting it up for a few minutes every month or so and change the oil each spring. The roof air has the optional heat strip. It has a crank-out awning that is in excellent condition. The refrigerator is three way, AC, DC, or gas. It has a four burner stove that looks new. I have never used it. It has a microwave. It has a monitor to monitor all tank levels. Everything on this unit works perfectly except the following: The cruise control works perfectly most of time but occasionally does not engage.
Alaskan
Site Admin

Post by Alaskan »

PART #3....

The right hand power mirror will not adust side to side remotely, but will by hand, the up and down power adjustment is OK. I have not looked into either of these problems because they do not bother me. The unit has a couple of very minor scratches near gas fill port, probably hit by gas nozzle at some time.
Alaskan
Site Admin

Post by Alaskan »

PART #4....

Other than that, the body and paint are near perfect. I live in U.N.I.O.N. City, Tennessee, extreme northwest corner. I am 60 miles south of Paducah, Ky., 100 miles north of Memphis, Tn. and 150 miles northwest of Nashville, Tn.

My home phone is 731-885-6152, my cell phone (when turned on) is 731-446-7977. My e-mail, of course, is philshelton@charter.net. If you have any questions at all, let me know.