SOLD....1996....located in sunny & warm Arizona

List your B190 and related items here
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

SOLD....1996....located in sunny & warm Arizona

Post by Alaskan »

SOLD....to members Minniemouse & Richard...they are back on the road again after their crash

......................................................................................................................

Dave here....Its a seasoned traveler this rig is....I bought this B190 in Florida from one of our members (Joe) several years ago for a lady friend in Alaska with 40k miles on it then...it traveled from there out to Anacortes Washington and then spent some years in Alaska where she used it pretty much Spring-Summer-Fall and kept it in inside storage in the Winters...it now resides in Glendale Arizona. Now at 84 years young she tells me her RV days are over.

The rig has had a lotta maintenance over the years to include:

New refrigerator with top-controls....
New tires November 2014....
New transmission installed by Ford....belts & hoses at that same time
Regular generator maintenance....(new carburetor kit)and it runs fine
Furnace blower motor....
Replaced Shocks....
New style toilet installed....
Rear Sway Bar installed and new bushings installed in Ford front sway bar....

Currently all systems work fine...she just spent $600 to have it detailed inside & out

This rig has a set of my rear-riser-blocks installed too...(click this link to view them)
http://b190.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485 ... ser+blocks

Here is an album of pictures and video clips related to this rig within my photo website: (225 pictures during its travels)
http://alaskandave.smugmug.com/Other/Di ... &k=Q9w6Vgr

VIN: 1FDJS34G5THB36603
Miles: 93,460

Priced at $16,250
Located in Glendale Arizona... !

Send me a Message here on B190.com with questions or email to alaskan9668@gmail.com

At a Shari's Restaurant in Mount Vernon Washington en-route to Arizona...

Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Re: For Sale 1996....located in sunny & warm Arizona

Post by Alaskan »

The upper has been painted and re-decaled....as we all know the gelcoat was very poor and once it oxidizes there is no bringing it back

And....as you noticed, the inside had been very nicely redone...with very neat material, both drapes and upholstery

That upper grille stainless strip piece I ordered at the local Ford store...but its been a while ago