For Sale: Custom made curtains, mold and mildew resistant

List your B190 and related items here
mtnmanb
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 0

For Sale: Custom made curtains, mold and mildew resistant

Post by mtnmanb »

These indigo curtains were custom made by our friend about 2 years ago, she took the old ones off and used them as templates. She also took off the old runner tabs and velcro and attached them to the new curtains. They cover all windows in our B190 and just need to be slipped onto the tracks or bars.

The material is 100% polyester, mold and mildew resistant, the material is normally used to make outdoor patio umbrellas. The fabric is breathable and fade resistant. We just bought one huge roll of it from the fabric store and normally goes for $25/yard.

We really enjoyed them since our last ones were practically see through at night. These block out all light to people seeing in. Looking on the B190 website, people were using this lady to order them.
http://www.b190.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=910
They would send her material and she would charge 600 for labor. Our friend spent at least a month working on them.

Since these are less than 2 years old and in perfect shape, we're looking for 400. I've already washed them and they look and smell like new.

If you don't like them upon receipt, just return them and I'll refund your money. PM me or respond here.

Thanks!
B

'90 bought 27Apr2012
Added Safe-T Stabilizer shock, port. generator, EZE RV gutters, curtains, memory foam 5.5" mattress, rebuilt bunk, Double Pancake LED light, O2 sensor, shore plug, 4655 Converter, Battery under couch, MaxxFan Fantastic Fan
BruceM
B190 Year: 0

Re: For Sale: Custom made curtains, mold and mildew resistan

Post by BruceM »

Hi
I am a new member as of yesterday- live mostly in Anna Maria Florida. Bought a '91 last summer and keep it a friend's place in mostly dry S Calif - Ontario. I am interested in your curtains. Mine are shot and shredded. I am also in need of replacing the two sewer holding tanks as the outlet flanges on both are cracked and failing. Perhaps the ones from your fire/wreck might work?
Bruce at matlackwindsurfing---gmail.com as well
Adkins family
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993

Post by Adkins family »

Are your curtains still available?
BruceM
B190 Year: 0

Post by BruceM »

I am intersted in curtains. matlackwindsurfing@gmail.com or text at 727-364-8426
Bruce
Tampa area
mtnmanb
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1991

Post by mtnmanb »

SOLD!

B
'90 bought 27Apr2012
Added Safe-T Stabilizer shock, port. generator, EZE RV gutters, curtains, memory foam 5.5" mattress, rebuilt bunk, Double Pancake LED light, O2 sensor, shore plug, 4655 Converter, Battery under couch, MaxxFan Fantastic Fan