List your B190 and related items here
FoCoKCCO
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 8008

1994 for sale 8,500!SOLD

Post by FoCoKCCO »

year:1994
Sold! I hate to part with my B-190, IB hada lot of fun camping and traveling but it's time to pass that fun on
with my B190 that I recently have put a ton of time and money into.
I purchased my van in December 2013 and went to work on it There was a leak in the ceiling, a couple of pipes that had frozen and had cracked, overall that's all that was wrong with it in addition to being a bit dirty and very out of date. That December I had completed the tear down by removing everything in the interior including; the ceiling panels, wall panels, cabinets, floor, bathtub, shower surround, toilet, couch, stove,water heater and all plumbing, water pump and all lighting, both fans, etc...
After the interior was taken out, over the next four months I had completed the build out of the interior. In Janruary of 2014 I was looking for employment and was looking at Earth Roamer, during the interview process I was given a tour of the production floor including all stages of how an Earth Roamer was built. I used what I learned in that short tour as inspiration for the design ideas The firstpart of putting it back together I had repaired the leak in the ceiling, replaced the ceiling panels with new plywood and finished the celing with a grey foam backed headlinerThe next step was the wall panels. I recovered the wall panels with grey carpet instead of the original white, on the back of the wall panels I added a layer of insulation ( mylar bubble insulation(usually used for hot water heaters)Pictures available on request I thinkiy would be a much easier read if I just listed everything I have done-.
Floors: solidnatural bamboo
-plumbing
-1/2”color coded PEX with brass fittings
- Girard on demand hot water heater
-Heavy duty self-priming pump
Hydroflame furnace
- Upgraded Multistage converter and charger
- - all LED lighting
- -CO2/Propane detector
- Smoke detector
-
- Kitchen faucet with sprayer
- Bath faucet with handheld Shower
- Indash touch screen dvd player with 17” widescreenTV in the rear
- -amplified multidirectional antenna for television
- -Couch reapolstered with new foam in the seat

Please feel free to call me anytime and I can answer any questions you may have.
ph:970-214-3634
clear CO title and emissions
Available for pick up in Castle rock, CO
Pictures: many available on request and: http://b190.com/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=3032
asking price- includes everything you need to take itout camping ie: new sewer hose and support, water filter, water hoses, electrical cords including 30 amp extention cord and adapters, dishes, linens for both beds, silverware,pots and pans.
van needs: AC recharded, left rear door has dent, needs replaced, running boards(aftermarket aluminum running boards included with asking price), lower exterior fridge vent is cracked( 2 new vents included with asking price)
Last edited by FoCoKCCO on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1993 B-190
WBCCI: 8008
Fort Collins, CO
JimF
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

Re: 1994 for sale 8,500!

Post by JimF »

I'm very interested in your B190 as I'm definitely in the market for one. Sounds like you have done a lot of good things to the interior. How is the rest of the body? Any collisions, rust, dents? How about the drivetrain? Please email pictures to jimf@nctv.com. I'm sure I will be giving you a call.

Jim Fowler
Marble Falls, TX
5112-589-3964