ENGINCE: 6.8L TRITION V10
TRANSMISSION: 3SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE and CRUISE CONTROL

Refrigerator is 3-way
Propane ducted furance
Roof A/C has a built in heat strip
3 burner stove/oven
Microwave
Onan Generator with 25 hours on it, remote start
Driver's side captains chair is 6-way power, passenger captain chair swivels and reclines
New accessory battery with maintainer charger
Thermostate controlled front fan inflow/outflow
Bath fan
Propane adapter (for outside grill)
Gen-turi Exhaust System (for when you run generator in campground, dampens noise and places exhaust above camper, fellow campers appreciate this)
Wheel covers and windshield cover
Towing brake control
New toilet

Just in case you're not familiar with the B190s; they sleep 4 (I'm 6'3" and slept in the upper bunk with my wife), there is a bed above the driver section and the couch folds out. The unit is built on a Ford E350 1 ton chassis. It's fully self contained with water tank, grey and black tanks and propane. They are as easy to drive as a van. With the V10 in this unit, while not towing, the best mileage I got was 14mpg, but most of the time around 13mpg, Towing was easy and only dropped the mileage 1 to 1 1/2 mpg. The unit is in good condition, has a couple of parking door type dings, but is mostly in good condition, I have all the manuals and some other small extras. The unit is ready to camp other than utensils, pots and pans and bedding. I'm leaving the things needed for hook up, sewer hose, water hose, 30 amp cord and an extension cord, even a digital tv cable. I have a Blue Ox towing setup, but it is not included, but if you want it, we can work something out.

I've put some photos on the Gallery under MarkMark B190. And no, the price is not due to anything wrong with the unit, I just want to sell it at a fair price and as quickly if I can.

I purchased this unit 2 years ago from Mark and am just selling if for health reasons. For any additional pictures or questions give me a call or email me.

Replaced Within the Last Year:
Michelin Tires
Aluminum Wheels
Refrigerator
Air Conditioner
Brakes (Complete with rotors, pads, master cylinder, and booster)
Rebuilt front end
New rear end
New stereo and speakers
Rebuilt furnace

Contact Information:
JB Cason
jbcason@yahoo.com
Last edited by jbcason on Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
jbcason
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1997
WBCCI: 0

Re: 1997 B190 For Sale $15,500 Texas

Post by jbcason »

Still for sale.