Shower demo water re route

Make it comfortable inside
JoeD
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 0

Shower demo water re route

Post by JoeD »

About halfway thru the demo of the shower, water reroute. We opted to get rid of the tub b cause we don't use, but now have an outdoor shower! We are usually in the woods anyways :D Hopefully the link works. Let me know what you guys think. We've done it on the cheap, and we value storage more than that tub anyways. It fit our cooler perfect and the hatch door allows us to carry our snowboards vertically in the back. Or our easy up, anything tall. Ultimately that top area I have in mind for my 2 year old. I want to put drawer slides underneath the upper bunk, and have a pull out sleeping loft for my little boy. This is phase 1. So hopefully by next year I will be done!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TwjePQA7qyMxpjxu1
ZachS
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1992

Re: Shower demo water re route

Post by ZachS »

I gotta say I think that tub is goofy too. I bought a suction cup shower head cradle kyna like the one in the picture. Longer hose, and now I can snake it out the back window and stick the shower head to the outside of the rig. We just use that tub for storage and hanging wet items. Image

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

Looks good. I’m surprised you didn’t take down the wallpaper.

I’m probably not going to remove our tub, but now you have me thinking about a way to have a shower out back. :)
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
JoeD
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993

Post by JoeD »

I'm either going to pull the wall paper, or just paint it. Definitely not keeping it. I'll put up more pictures as I get them