Curtains Shower Curtain and Bathroom accordion 1989

Make it comfortable inside
coairstream
New User
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

Curtains Shower Curtain and Bathroom accordion 1989

Post by coairstream »

Hi Guys! I've owned multiple Airstreams in the past and loved using Airstream forums so I was thrilled to discover this site!

I recently acquired my first B190 and its a 1989 with 88K miles. I'm going in phases and will be posting more as things come up. Any suggestions regarding interior curtains, the shower curtain, and bathroom accordion door? On the interior curtains/shower curtain, I considered buying the tabs, going to the local fabric store picking out the material and chatting up the people working at the store for a local recommendation for sewing them etc. On the bathroom accordion door, I considered a google search and making something work but Id like to stick with something original that slides in place and then depending on how far I go on the unit I might upgrade it later.

Thanks in advance!
mountaindent
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1992
WBCCI: 19000

Re: Curtains Shower Curtain and Bathroom accordion 1989

Post by mountaindent »

coairstream wrote:Hi Guys! I've owned multiple Airstreams in the past and loved using Airstream forums so I was thrilled to discover this site!

I recently acquired my first B190 and its a 1989 with 88K miles. I'm going in phases and will be posting more as things come up. Any suggestions regarding interior curtains, the shower curtain, and bathroom accordion door? On the interior curtains/shower curtain, I considered buying the tabs, going to the local fabric store picking out the material and chatting up the people working at the store for a local recommendation for sewing them etc. On the bathroom accordion door, I considered a google search and making something work but Id like to stick with something original that slides in place and then depending on how far I go on the unit I might upgrade it later.

Thanks in advance!
At first, I thought I would have to replace all the curtains but, after taking them off and cleaning them really well they are still kicking after 25 years. I assume you are in the need to replace due to wear and tear/age. You will really get to put a mark on the curtain campervan replacement. Not sure where you would get a replacement bathroom door that is original style unless someone that owns a B190 wants to trade out for something else and you procure that one. Good Luck and post pictures, please!