Propane line splitter

It's a gas
Minniemouse
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1996

Propane line splitter

Post by Minniemouse »

Does anyone know of a way to add a splitter to the propane tank so we do not need to carry a portable tank? We often use a large standing propane burner to cook for our family. In South Carolina a seafood boil is popular. A portable grill could also connect to it when in use. :?:
Minnie Mouse, North Carolina southeastern coast
ChasingRain
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

Post by ChasingRain »

Minniemouse
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1996

Need to connect the "internal" propane tank

Post by Minniemouse »

Thanks for your quick reply...I have to comment...as my dear Grandmother was from York, PA. The family cemetary is in Adamstown.

Now to the propane issue.
You took the time to send me a link to the adapter to add a second appliance to use the some tank in an "external" application!
We had a pop-up and did this for years ...until we bought our 1993 b190 Airstream a year ago.
I need to find how we can connect the adapter tee to the internal propane tank on the b190? The tank is attached under the van. I know how to fill it and turn it on and off...any ideas on now to attach the adapter?
Minnie Mouse, North Carolina southeastern coast
ChasingRain
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

Post by ChasingRain »

Hm.... I see that now. I haven't actually done this, just remembered seeing the adapters, but now you've got me curious too.

Looking at the tank on mine, it sure looks like it's got the same POL style fitting on the valve as the (older) portable tanks- so the same adapter should work. The only problem I see is there might not be enough clearance with the adapter between the regulator and the end of the metal guard on the tank.