Forum announcements
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Welcome to the site!

Post by skater »

Welcome to the new site.

I want to take a moment to thank several people that helped me get this up and running:

Alaskan - Provided the encouragement and valuable feedback
Webscrambler - Helped testing
bbengineer - Did some security testing on the site for us (he's not a B190 owner but he is familiar with the software we run here)

Thanks everyone!
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

A big thanks goes to RJ for his effort in creating us this new home.

We're luck he found us back in November of 2004, even before he had become an Airstream B190 owner.

About a year ago now, after he created the Database section in the yahoo site for us, I mentioned to him how neat it would be to have our own place away from yahoo so we wouldn't have such limitations.

That immediately led us to acquiring our own web address and some time later RJ began what you are seeing here now...

This site is packed with neat features that we didn't have at yahoo, and of coarse no adds....

Real forums with separate topics, a Gallery with lots of neat features, a Member Map without the frappr ad-ons, news & articles, a monthly picture of a members rig on the front page, private messaging between members, the list goes on and on.

Be sure to click on all the links under "Modules" to become familiar with all these features this site offers.

If you have any difficulties or discover any site problems please post them in the Website/Forum issues....

Please install your marker in the Membership Map and create yourself an album in the Gallery....

Please read the "B190site" in FAQ and make note of using code numbers in your Login process..

Enjoy the site...

Dave..