On the road in W central Wi.

Road stories, questions about driving the B190, lessons learned
Choptop
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990
WBCCI: 0

On the road in W central Wi.

Post by Choptop »

I believe I made this offer once before but can't find it, anyway I live 8 miles off of I94, in Wi, in between Eau Clair Wi and St Paul MN., small town of Downing Wi. I have a couple of acres, outside bar, outhouse , fire pit 30 amp plug, trout in the stream and generally some adult beverages in the fridge during the summer time. If someone finds themselves needing a place to park for the evening you are welcome. Have a great bar, Pump House, a blk away and they have great food. If you think that you could possibly get this way, PM me and I will give you my cell. Choptop
usachris
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1999

Re: On the road in W central Wi.

Post by usachris »

What a great offer! Sounds like a good excuse to head up to WI :D

Thanks!
Christopher Salazar
1999 B190 #301352
ZachS
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1992
WBCCI: 0

Re: On the road in W central Wi.

Post by ZachS »

Choptop wrote:I believe I made this offer once before but can't find it, anyway I live 8 miles off of I94, in Wi, in between Eau Clair Wi and St Paul MN., small town of Downing Wi. I have a couple of acres, outside bar, outhouse , fire pit 30 amp plug, trout in the stream and generally some adult beverages in the fridge during the summer time. If someone finds themselves needing a place to park for the evening you are welcome. Have a great bar, Pump House, a blk away and they have great food. If you think that you could possibly get this way, PM me and I will give you my cell. Choptop
So many road trips... So little time. Nice to know where the hook up is in WI!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk