Getting Ready To Sell My 1991 B190

Road stories, questions about driving the B190, lessons learned
Jennifer

Getting Ready To Sell My 1991 B190

Post by Jennifer »

Hey Guys, It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything to this website, mainly due to a busy schedule. I bought my van about 3 years ago to use mainly as my flea market/yard sale van and the convenience it could provide for spending the night without a hotel, etc. I did take one road trip for a week and traveled through 2 states which was nice. This year I have really slowed down on the flea market travels and I am finding the money I am making is not paying for the cost of the van, plus I am not handy whatsoever so that is always a challenge to get things fixed. I am prepping the van for sale and would like to have a buyer in the next month or so. Besides this website, what do you think is the best way to sell the van. I really am going to ask a reasonable/cheap price at $4,500 firm. Thanks for any suggestions, ideas.
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

eBay, Airstreamclassifieds.com, etc. I did all three of those when I sold ours.

We did list it on Craigslist but it got flagged as a scam and deleted... :roll: I don't think I bothered to re-post it after that.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Thanks, Skater, for the leads. I didn't know about the airstreamclassifieds.com.