Hi everyone

Come in and introduce yourself!
Jennifer

Hi everyone

Post by Jennifer »

Hey guys, Just wanted to introduce myself! I live in charlottesville, virginia and like to take road trips. I like visiting other towns and exploring thrift shop flea markets and auctions buying suff for re-sale since I have a booth in an antique shop(specialize in collectable toys). I will be buying my 91 B190 next week. The seller has has spent about $5,000 in repairs(verified receipts) in the last 2 years: rebuilt transmission, new fridge, new tires, new cooling system, generator repair, new batteries, fixing vent leak, etc.) I am buying it for $8,000.00, which is one of the highest prices I have seen this year sell for, but I am hoping that it will prove to be a good buy. I am not a mechanical savvy person so I have been reading everything I can on this website. I am sure I will post questions in the near future. Thanks for reading! Jennifer
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

Welcome to the site!

Good to hear that all that stuff has been replaced - it sounds like they've already taken care of some of the major issues you might encounter!

We have a number of members in the Virginia area - we really should schedule a weekend next summer where we all go camping together. :)
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Count me in :)