Come in and introduce yourself!
emidaho
New User
B190 Year: 1990
WBCCI: 0

New in Sacramento, CA

Post by emidaho »

Hi All,

Purchased a 1990 a few months ago -- this is our first RV. About 100K miles, in pretty nice shape, and made the trip out from Indiana without any problems. Very excited to be joining you all.

Have been doing some minor cosmetic stuff with the van and trying to learn how all the systems work. My wife and I are planning on taking a weeklong spin through Central California Jan 7-14. Would anyone in Sacramento area or south be willing to meet for an hour or two? I'd love to get a quick tutorial on the rig from someone with some experience -- happy to exchange for a dinner or brew.

Otherwise, I'm sure I'll be posting as I figure it out and fix things up -- thanks! Aaron
Kentuckian
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1993

Re: New in Sacramento, CA

Post by Kentuckian »

Aaron,
Congratulations on your 'new' RV and welcome to the B190 forum! Lots of good information and people here. Have fun on that January weekend spin!
1993 Airstream B190
Luvrving
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1991

Post by Luvrving »

Hey Aaron,
I also just picked up a 1991 190 early this month and drove it from GA to here. Looking forward to learning all about mine as well. I am planning on heading out for the Slabs and Quartzsite around the 9th but hope to see you somewhere along the way. Keep posting new things you find about these fun B's.
Myrna/Clovis
emidaho
New User
B190 Year: 1990

Post by emidaho »

Hey Myrna,

Probably won't make it that far south this trip, but sounds like fun. I'll let you know if we make it down near you in the future!

And thanks again everyone for creating and maintaining this great site.

Aaron
Luvrving
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1991

Post by Luvrving »

Aaron, Would love to compare notes and see your unit sometime. Happy travels!
Myrna
lido14co
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1992

Post by lido14co »

Did you make it to the central coast? Saw a 190 near The airport in San Luis Obispo last Tuesday. Sorry, just saw your post about being in this area. Hope you had a good time on the road!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk