New to group, In Rhode Island

Come in and introduce yourself!
Leigh
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

New to group, In Rhode Island

Post by Leigh »

I am new to this group. I have done a bit of research and my wife and I are set on finding a B190 within the next year. I would like to know if there are any members in the greater Rhode Island area, or may be passing through. I would like to show my wife a B190 live, we just want to take a look for a minute or two. I have never actually been in one and she hasn't either. Thank you, Leigh.
micabarry
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1991

Re: New to group, In Rhode Island

Post by micabarry »

That is a good idea to look first. It was very helpful for my wife to see one before we purchased. We are in Burlington, VT so if you ever get up here I'd be glad to show you our 91. And I can't tell you how helpful this site has been to me. Barry
weekender
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1993

Post by weekender »

Northampton MA here, happy to show you our 1993 if you are in the area-- just let me know

Steve
190-b-651
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 0

Post by 190-b-651 »

Leigh welcome im a newbie as well if you think you want one now wait until you actually see one. That's how it started for us my wife and were looking for a class b I saw one sitting at a shop stopped and ask if i could look the shop owner was more than happy to show it off it was his an 89. It was on after that nine months later i found one in colorado im now the proud owner of a 93 love it. This group has been a wealth of information would love to show you mine but im in cali. Good luck to ya happy hunting.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk