New B190 owner, howdy!

Come in and introduce yourself!
AtomEve
B190 Year: 1995
WBCCI: 0

New B190 owner, howdy!

Post by AtomEve »

Hi Folks,

Bryan aka AtomEve here. My wife and I just purchased a 1995 B190 from a nice retired couple in McClean VA. We had our maiden family voyage through tropical storm Hermine last night.... :D

Camper is real clean and everything works great except a small propane leak we are smelling so taking it to a local RV dealer this week (not sure of the fridge propane function because of the leak) Furnace, stove and hot waters all function fine. Since leak is external I had checked all that stuff before I smelled the leak. It only leaks when the tank is opened. It was fully mechanically serviced before we bought it from the E350 perspective, not the camper equipment itself so it took me 2.5 hours to dewinterize it and go through all the systems before I purchased it. They put on new brakes, belts, hoses, oil/filter, inspection before they put it up for sale so that was great! I decided to put on new kick butt tires and new shocks.......

I plan on washing and waxing tomorrow. I will snap a few picks afterwards. Anyone know what the white PVC tube underneath the camper if for? Not sure if that was a custom add to mine. It is cracked and nothing is in it. Also there is a "bolt" bar behind the toilet across the back????

We plan on pulling our 93 Excella with it... not sure what that drive experience will be like????

Happy to find this great forum!

Cheers,
Bryan
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Re: New B190 owner, howdy!

Post by skater »

The PVC tube might be storage for the sewer hose. I'd have to see a picture to be sure.

I'm not sure what you mean by a bolt bar. In my '91 there was a water line across the floor, that was covered by a wooden box to dress it up a bit.

Congratulations on the new B190 and welcome to the site!
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Re: New B190 owner, howdy!

Post by Alaskan »

Welcome Bryan.....