New Member Jersey747 intro

Come in and introduce yourself!
Jersey747
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

New Member Jersey747 intro

Post by Jersey747 »

Good Evening all ! Just wanted to say a quick hello . Joined up yesterday after watching website for a month ... Some pretty sharp guys n gals here.. Purchased my 94 B190 today ! Started out 530 am in my rental car from Morris Co NJ and drove to Pittsburgh 5 hrs 45 min . Met my B190 for first time and promptly paid The Man ,and drove it home !!!!! Spent 15 mins on a walk around inspection .......Solid but with plenty of little things to do to it ! Labor of love right ?? 6hrs 20 mins home and my BIG QUESTION ....????? My 94 B190 has no owners/ operator manuals at all ... Does anyone have or is willing to share PDF copies for all of the equipment etc in van ? Would be awesome if you can .......and then you’d have a friend in NJ So my callsign is Jersey747 ... in real life people call me Paul C
okaynagan
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1995

Re: New Member Jersey747 intro

Post by okaynagan »

Welcome Paul of the garden state!

Airstream has a pdf online, https://www.airstream.com/wp-content/up ... 190-MO.pdf
that for the 97
okaynagan
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1995

Post by okaynagan »

Jersey747 wrote:Good Evening all ! Just wanted to say a quick hello . Joined up yesterday after watching website for a month ... Some pretty sharp guys n gals here.. Purchased my 94 B190 today ! Started out 530 am in my rental car from Morris Co NJ and drove to Pittsburgh 5 hrs 45 min . Met my B190 for first time and promptly paid The Man ,and drove it home !!!!! Spent 15 mins on a walk around inspection .......Solid but with plenty of little things to do to it ! Labor of love right ?? 6hrs 20 mins home and my BIG QUESTION ....????? My 94 B190 has no owners/ operator manuals at all ... Does anyone have or is willing to share PDF copies for all of the equipment etc in van ? Would be awesome if you can .......and then you’d have a friend in NJ So my callsign is Jersey747 ... in real life people call me Paul C
here is the manual for the 94 https://www.airstream.com/wp-content/up ... -MH-OM.pdf it is 30 pages longer. They must have removed some stuff, eh.
Choptop
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990

Post by Choptop »

Welcome and enjoy your B, newer owner here, hoping for a longer adventure, 1st one was a weekend, when it warms up a bit.
Thanks for stepping up okaynagan !
Kentuckian
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1993

Post by Kentuckian »

Hello Paul,
Welcome to the site and congrats on your recent acquisition! Yes, these vehicles are a labor of love, but well worth the effort to keep them out adventuring!

Over the years since we purchased our B190 we have collected and built up an operators manual that is now about four inches thick and it continues to grow all the time. Very little of that is in electronic form. And much of the individual manuals are specific to the systems in our camper.

Great that folks have already posted the general operators manual for you. You can also go to http://www.airstream.com then click on the "Service" drop down to get to Airstream's online "Manuals" and "Document Archive".

You'll find much of the information that you will be looking for already posted in threads on b190.com. The site's search engine works well.

Also go the the individual hardware maker's sites for the manuals for the hardware installed in your vehicle. If you still can't find answers or a manual for something specific, let us know and I'm sure one of us can send you a scanned copy of that particular manual. We all pretty much help one another for the greater good around here.

Again welcome and congrats!
1993 Airstream B190
lido14co
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1992

Post by lido14co »

Welcome and happy travels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mountaindent
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1992
WBCCI: 19000

Post by mountaindent »

Welcome to B190 life. Glad you found this site because the people that contribute here are beyond helpful by being downright friendly too! I had a problem with the hot water bypass that was put on my B190 and Skater looked at the pictures I posted recognizing there could be an installation problem. I took it back to the dealership and they corrected the problem and winterized the camper at no further cost since the mistake was theirs and apologized for an extra trip.

Share your adventures and issues(there will come). I miss camping so much that I often just start up the camper and drive it around the block a few times and park her back. Single digits the next few days and just trying to stay warm by the wood stove here in the mountains of NC.
190-b-651
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 0

Post by 190-b-651 »

Welcome Paul

This site has been a world of help and the people are great we all thank skater from time to time for being the admin and keeping this going if you read the archive's any questions you have will probably be answered if not ask someone will know or help you find out.

Dennis

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk