Howdy from Texas

Come in and introduce yourself!
Beatriz
New User

Howdy from Texas

Post by Beatriz »

My husband and I are purchasing my mother's 1993 B Van. She and my dad traveled extensively and when Daddy passed away in 2000, Mother sold their travel trailer and bought the van. She used it a lot for short trips with her Airstream travel club, until a back injury about 3 years ago. The van sat under an awning for over 2 years needing some minor repairs and routine maintenence, which Mother can no longer afford. So my hunny and I offered to buy it from her and take care of the repairs and maintenence and she can still use it whenever she wants.

The van only has 58,000 miles on it and is in great shape, except for the normal wear and deterioration that you would expect on a vehicle that is 17 years old. My hunny is not very handy, but our son is. He is out of work, right now, and has offered to take advantage of having the time to do some repairs for us.

My son and I have both been reading the forums and have gleaned a lot of very useful information. Looking forward to getting to know yall!
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Post by Alaskan »

Thanks...and welcome

We're here to help so if ya have a question that doesn't look like its already been covered put it in the appropriate forum...

Dave....