Hello B190 Owners

Come in and introduce yourself!
ProudMaryB190
New User
B190 Year: 1996
WBCCI: 0

Hello B190 Owners

Post by ProudMaryB190 »

I bought a 1996 B190 a couple of years ago in NE Ohio as I anticipated retirement. It is totally decked out and is pristine with 31K original miles. I am so fortunate to have found this rig just 30 miles away. As an avid backpacker, hiker and adventurer I wanted a rig that was comfortable and maneuverable -- the B190 hit the mark for me. I also love the uniqueness of this rig, don't you?

I've been looking at this site the last couple of years, gathering information and am thankful that it is here. Now that I'm ready to hit the road, I thought it was time to join the B190 Enthusiasts site -- I do hope someone can take over the management of the site and keep it going.

My inaugural trip begins May 1. I'm heading to Arkansas and then to Texas for an outdoor music festival, then over to KY for more camping, then back to Ohio. I plan to put at least 100K miles or more over the next few years. Maybe we will pass each other on the road as we keep rolling.

Cheers~ProudMaryB190
Planck
Seasoned Traveler

Re: Hello B190 Owners

Post by Planck »

Proudmary

Welcome aboard. Even though there are not a lot of us, you will find us very helpful and a lot of good info on this site. I too hope it continues until the last B190 standing. Enjoy your trip. We have done the Texas trip, from northern MI, Adirondaks, Florida, Upper Pennusula of MI, boundary waters of northern Minnesota and are now on our second B190.
ProudMaryB190
New User
B190 Year: 1996
WBCCI: 0

Re: Hello B190 Owners

Post by ProudMaryB190 »

Planck -- WOW on your second B190 -- that really speaks volumes! Does this group ever try to meet up somewhere/sometime -- that would be fun. PM.