Bathtub

Keep the water inside the pipes, tanks, and sinks
fredging
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 0

Bathtub

Post by fredging »

Has anyone replaced the bathtub? I have a 1993 B190 and I am looking for the manufacturer or replacement for the bathtub as mine has a hole in it. I have patched it up with gorilla tape but would like to replace it.
baggydew
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1994

Post by baggydew »

Do a "Google" search for RV Bathtubs. Many sites show pictures and list various dimensions and you can compare prices on-line but shipping will be extra in most cases. They are available through many RV centers also including Camping World. You'll need the size and style. The come in both white and off white and cost about $100 bucks. The install should be fairly simple. I want to replace mine soon as it's showing its age. Keep us posted on what you find.
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999

Post by Alaskan »

Did you have any luck finding a replacement...?

Perhaps calling Airstream Parts might at least determine what the supplier for these was.

The originals are very thin material and in the bottom and Airstream didn't do a very good job supporting them.

Had a small crack...3M 5200 worked very well
slapthecat
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990

Re: Bathtub

Post by slapthecat »

I have a 1990 and am about to finish up my bathtub install. Got the tub through PPL Motorhomes. It's a Lyons brand tub - model DT0132STR12 - about $130.

The new tub is a little shorter, so I added a nice piece of oak between the rear wall and the tub - and the depth is different, but as already stated, the original Airstream base support is seriously lacking.

Look at this post as well
http://www.b190.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t ... it=bathtub