Replaced Propane Regulator, now have low pressure.

It's a gas
87Okanagan

Replaced Propane Regulator, now have low pressure.

Post by 87Okanagan »

Hey all. Replaced my leaking regulator that was stil running appliances inside with a new one. Now my stove will run for a few seconds and then die. Only different thing I did was use a flexible hose from my outdoor grill to replace a copper hose that attached from the tank to the splitter.
87Okanagan

Re: Replaced Propane Regulator, now have low pressure.

Post by 87Okanagan »

Figured it out. The old regulator must have been letting liquid in the lines. Turned everything on and finally got the liquid out and the gas is working better than ever.
Nathanfish

Post by Nathanfish »

Where did you buy the regulator from? I finally got my fridge to light but it's not cooling and the flame is orange. I'm wondering if i should try to replace the regulator first.
micabarry
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 0

Post by micabarry »

You might have an obstruction in your burner. It doesn't take much, even a spider web will do it. If the stove burns blue flame I suggest you try cleaning the burner assembly and adjusting air to propane adjustment first on the refridge. Should fine a link under appliances on this site or just do a youtube search for cleaning burner assembly on dometic rv refridge.