Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

SOLD..1991...4x4 with only 55k miles out in Washington State

Post by Alaskan »

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD.....went to Oregon

Send me a Private Message for the contact information...Dave

Price is $13,750....Located in Olympia Washington

This 1991 Airstream B190 is the rare four-wheel drive model, with manual free-wheel giving better gasoline mileage. It has very low miles (55,000) and starts and runs like a top. Built on Ford E-350 Chassis with 460 ci engine, it is a bit higher off the road allowing you to go over pass in snow or take rutty dirt roads less traveled and stay in back country camp grounds. Ford mechanic checked over vehicle and gave it clean bill with a better than average rating...especially because of low miles. New brakes, wipers and fluids filled, Stove, oven, microwave, generator (@ 30 hours), heat, toilet, small shower, sink, settee makes into a bed and overhead bed sleeps two more. Awning with outside flood light. Ideal for couple or family with two kids. For the skier, it has two roof mounted Yakima Ski racks.

mtnmanb
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1991

Re: SOLD..1991...4x4 with only 55k miles out in Washington S

Post by mtnmanb »

MAN! This would have been THE perfect vehicle for me, even located in Warshington. Alaskan, do you know where and how much a 4X4 conversion and manual could be done? I plan on skiing a lot with mine and curious if I can get it done locally near Seattle.

Also, how do you get TWO Yakima racks on here? I didn't think you could even fit one!

Thx!

B)
'90 bought 27Apr2012
Added Safe-T Stabilizer shock, port. generator, EZE RV gutters, curtains, memory foam 5.5" mattress, rebuilt bunk, Double Pancake LED light, O2 sensor, shore plug, 4655 Converter, Battery under couch, MaxxFan Fantastic Fan
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999

Re: SOLD..1991...4x4 with only 55k miles out in Washington S

Post by Alaskan »

Well....those are ski racks rather than Yakima roof top carriers, (those neat streamline silver carriers) but looking up there I think a pair of those could fit on either side of the air conditioning unit with maybe some custom made brackets.

There are companies in California that do those 4x4 conversions on Ford vans.....we've had a couple members here that had those conversions...in fact I think Clint maybe still has his For Sale in Oak Harbor Wa.......check down in the For Sale section, and in the photo gallery he has an album fulla pictures