1996 B190 for sale in Virginia

List your B190 and related items here
travelinbean
New User
B190 Year: 1996
WBCCI: 0

1996 B190 for sale in Virginia

Post by travelinbean »

This is a nice Airstream B-190 with 84,667 miles. This is practically a one owner and has been garage kept up until the past two months (when I bought it). Here's the story, I bought it from the original owner in August to be used for commuting to work. I live an hour from work (the hospital) and work three days in a row, so I bought the Airstream to drive into work and stay in while working. Theoretically this saved gas money and allowed me to sleep longer, but I actually only took it once. The place I had to park it in the city fell through. Anyway, I decided to take a job closer to home and don't need it to commute anymore. It really is in fantastic condition. The retired gentleman I bought it from was a mechanic in the Air Force and took excellent care of it. He was selling it so he could upgrade to a bigger class A RV (bad decision). I doubt you will find another 96’ B-190 in this good of condition. It is my favorite thing I have ever purchased, but, like I said, I no longer need it.

Comes with original bill of sale (just over $52,000 after taxes) and original owners manual.

$15,500
jarmountain@gmail.com