WonderBobo
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 0

$9,995 firm for a 1993 B 190

Post by WonderBobo »

1993 AIRSTREAM B190
CLASS B 19''FT
WITH 107,645 MILES,

I have had my B 190 (Irving) for two years and am currently living in it full-time until October 20 when I need to let it go as I am relocating. It is in great shape and drives perfectly. The only thing needed, and you handy men would know how to do this maybe, is replacement of a water valve under the back right closet. It sat for a while and the hose/valve split. The only other thing I see is to spruce up the outside a bit as the blue accent paint is not perfect. Here are the details:

E350 FORD CHASSIS & POWERED BY A FORD 460/Engine
Tow package, High Top Roof, Automatic w/Over Drive.
Includes FULL ORIGINAL Appliance MANUALS with instructions and parts info for all appliance and Paperwork of all service history. It has been in Texas until August of this year and has no rust.

The Options:

Tilt Steering Wheel & Cruise Control, All Power Options, Dash A/C, Custom-made replacement to Hi-Back Power Bucket Seats, Rear Ladder, Roof A/C, Sidewalls are insulated, 12 volt 30 amp converter, 110 interior lighting and outlets for appliances, control panel monitoring and water and sewer hookups.

The Galley Has 4-burners and an oven, Power Range/Hood, onboard 35 lb propane tank, Dometic Refrigerator/Freezer, Microwave, Sink W/High Rise Faucet, Flip/Up Countertop, & Lots Of Cabinets,
All Cabinets are Solid Oak.

Has A Convertible Sofa w/Seat Belts, OverCab Bed With Ladder,
Seats 4 & Sleeps 4, Rear Toilet With Shower & Tub, shower vent, Medicine Cabinet W/Mirror, Rear/Curbside Closet, Pull-out awning.

UPGRADES and Extras I supply:
coffee maker
blender
flat screen tv
blueray dvd player
floor mats
upper bunk cushions and cover
CLARION double Din 6.5" Touch Panel Control with built-in Navigation, back-up camera
New plywood bunk base
New MAXAIR Turbomax ventilator (Sept. 2013).

Runs Excellent, No Smoking Or Pets, Clean, Good tires and it runs VERY WELL. We have not had do do any engine repairs at all.

Specs,
Length 19'' FT
Width 6'3''
Height 9'11''
Empty weight 7600 LB,
Wheelbase 138''
Fresh Water Tank 22 Gallons
Gray Water Tank 20 Gallons
Black Water Tank 21 Gallons
Water Heated Tank 6 Gallons,

Please Call M. Bernier 603-970-0048
micheleb0910@gmail.com

Please email me or call with any questions.

Most parts are available thru Airstream and they have the #1 customer service rating in the industry.

Priced to sell- this model is hard to find
We are located in Raymond, NH
vin: 1FDJS34GOPHA68197

I do not have current interior pictures but guarantee that this looks just like all the 1993 models as far as the interior goes. It is clean and well cared for. I do have pictures of the outside. There are members of this forum who live in the area and could vouch for it if they were to look it over for a buyer from far away.

FOR PICTURES, GO TO
nhcraigslist.org/rvs/4069185568.htm
or search in NH craigslist, rv, Classic B190 Airstream