1995 B190 airstream For sale low mileage

List your B190 and related items here
alan
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1995
WBCCI: 0

1995 B190 airstream For sale low mileage

Post by alan »

I have decided to post my b190 here before anywhere else as I have loved reading the info on this site over the years.
For sale 1995 airstream B190 Mileage is 43300 miles yes thats low and they are original miles. THe vin no. is 1FDJS34G8SHB39834. I have some Pictures in My album called Alan on this site and will post more here
later. To my knowledge I am the 3rd owner and it has always been garaged and well taken care of. I believe we were the first to camp in it as the stove and refig it not look like they were used yet.When I purchased a couple of years ago I had My Mechanic go over it . Engine Trans and rear end fluid was changed. All belts and hose replaced antifreeze flushed. Full tuneup including spark plugs wires etc. Last year we had to have rear brakes repaired. Since then other then oil changes Generator tuned and oil change the only mech repair was a power steering pump hose replaced. We did have new heavy duty curtains installed last year and new batteries last year. It has the 460 ford v8 and runs excellant. We drive it to florida in winter and camp a few times a year. We just got back from florida last week it ran excellent no issues no problems as I drove straight thru 18 hour trip as we had a family issue to deal with as I do not usually drive that long at a time. Gas mileage 11,5 to 12.9 on highway I usually drive 62 to 65 mph. I have the original airstream owners book. and invoice. It has all the regular b190 items plus these options fantastic thermostat controlled fan, 2.8 generator has less then 40 hrs on it . I do run it under ac load now 3 times a year for 30 minutes. double sink ,shelf flip up gives extra counter space, Tv booster, Towing Package,
power drivers seat,3 burner range with oven,460 engine option ,microwave, ac 11000 btu with heat strip, seat high back upgrade package. To my knowledge everything is original inside except the curtains.
Outside I would rate at least a 9 out of 10. No rust as its never seen salt and always garaged . It also has the extra storage unit on back as you can see in my album. The driver seat has a tear from getting in and out .
I have used the ac and both heaters a lot both work fine. I have never used the Hot water heater as we have never needed it. Refrig is 3 way Have used it on electric 120 and propane never tried the 12 volt part. I believe tires are 6 years old with good tread. Yes I love the van easy to drive and park and alot more room then other B class vans and airstream makes the best. This van is just broke in at 43000 miles and in excellent shape . I am asking 14500 dollars for it. My email is alanpigg@gmail.com if you would like to discuss it.