SOLD...1997 Airstream B190.....Anacortes Washington

List your B190 and related items here
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

SOLD...1997 Airstream B190.....Anacortes Washington

Post by Alaskan »

Second owner....I purchased her in 2006 from a lady in Bellingham who had kept it inside, as I have done since...and I used it only once. At the time I had two other B190's and now I have moved on to a new 2014 Airstream Interstate...my third since Airstream began producing the vans again on the Sprinter/Mercedes chassis.

42,000 original miles. Near as new condition as would be found anywhere. I added a few extras...additional house battery with battery switch, interior trim pieces, microwave where the cupboard above the frig had been...its spotlessly clean inside and out, engine compartment and under too...

Look closely at the pictures in the link, CLICK the link below into my photo website and read the instructions I provided at the top of the page to navigate and view any picture much larger.

The rig is located in Anacortes Washington......Vin 1FT0E34L0V1032100....$21,500

34 additional pictures CLICK here (its safe) ----> http://alaskandave.smugmug.com/Other/19 ... &k=rHXPVwm

Alaskan
Site Admin

Re: 1997 Airstream B190.....Anacortes Washington

Post by Alaskan »

yep.....that carpet section I added over the original which is perfect...just to keep it that way

The little swing-table I've added to several rigs, just something I made up myself. It will swing up between the seats.

skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Re: 1997 Airstream B190.....Anacortes Washington

Post by skater »

The B190 is easy to drive and set up, aside from leveling it if you have a site that's off level in two directions. With a trailer, you just level side-to-side as you're parking, then use the tongue jack to set the front-to-back level. With a B190 you have to do both at once, so if, say, the left-front is low, you're going to find yourself putting a lot of blocks under that tire, plus blocks to drive up on to those blocks, etc. (Our friend with the Okanagan van was just talking about that this weekend, too, so I know it's not just us.) We ran into this from time to time, and it's an annoyance, but it's usually not the case.

I'm 6' tall and fit in the upper bunk in my '91 just fine. I don't think they shortened the bed when they shortened the top. My feet did hang off the end of the couch, and I always moved the driver's seat forward to give myself that much more room.

Converting the couch to the bed is easy, just lift up on the couch and it folds down into the bed. Same for switching back. The generator has a start/shut down control inside the camper.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
Alaskan
Site Admin

Re: SOLD...1997 Airstream B190.....Anacortes Washington

Post by Alaskan »

5-Star Trucking...Spokane Washington....$2500...picked up & delivered on time....