1993 B190 Airstream 4000.00 179,000 Miles Orlando, Fl

List your B190 and related items here
LarryMarty
Weekend Camper

1993 B190 Airstream 4000.00 179,000 Miles Orlando, Fl

Post by LarryMarty »

1FDJS34G7PHB75022
179,000 MILES

The reason I have listed this unit so low, I want to sell it to someone who would really love restoring it and have a good time doing it. I've read many posts on here in the past and I know a lot of your have the skills and the love of restoring these wonderful vehicles. I simply am not handy that way, and have to pay to have everything done. I also found that I just don't have the time to use the vehicle, and I'm ready to let it go. Please, I don't want to haggle, or I could have priced it higher. I honestly just want a happy buyer.

I bought this B190 about 7 years ago or so for 10,500.00, and have put less than 2000 miles on it. Below is what I did to it after I purchased it.
.. I put new tires on it.
.. Had the carburetor rebuilt on the generator.
.. Just put a new battery in it. (July 2014)
.. New shocks.
.. New brakes.

It's runs well.
AC works great (dash and roof).
Generator runs well.
The exterior has no dents or rust, but it show wear with the decorative stripes on the side cracking. I haven't had it detailed and it could use a polish.
The seals around the windows up top are shrinking and will need replacing.
I had the windows tinted, but some are starting to peal because of heat.
I had new brakes installed.
2 door do not work.
.. back left door
.. side left door
I had the right side of both the back and side doors repaired (plastic on the cables broke) then the other doors stopped working.
The spare tire holder is secure, but someone backed into the tire and pushed it in a little and separated it from the door a bit.
The 3 way refrigerator doesn't work.
.. When it's plugged in, the throws the house breaker.
.. I don't know if the gas and 12W works or not, have never used it.
I've used the heater once. It work fine, but had a squeak until the fan blew for a while. (I live in Orlando Fl, so I really had no need to use it).
Just recently the drivers chair (electric) stopped working.
Both drivers chair and passenger chair release (to be able to turn it around) doesn't work. I just manually do it from underneath. It didn't work when I got it.
It needs curtains. I have the ones that came with it when I purchased the B190, but they are not in good shape.
Just this month the Fantastic Fan leaked around the edges, so I put one seal around it with the help of my father. It left a stain on the roof above the bed, but it's no longer leaking. I haven't tried to clean the stain yet. The fan work fine.
The running board on the passenger side is a little soft when you step on it. I've never had a problem, but it could use a repair.

I will take some pictures, and come back and post them. I just wanted to get the ball rolling.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put an email on here or not, but here it is. I will remove it if I'm asked.
Lmartyw@gmail.com