Post by MarkMark »

VIN: 1FDJS34S5VHA89340

YEAR: 1997
MODEL: B190
MILES: 66,400
SIZE: 19'8"X6'8"
ENGINCE: 6.8L TRITION V10
TRANSMISSION: 3SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH OVERDRIVE and CRUISE CONTROL

THANKS FOR THE CALLS, IF FOR SOME REASON THE SALE DOESN'T HAPPEN, I'LL TAKE OFF THE SALE PENDING, IF IT DOES GO THROUGH, I'LL NOTE MY B190 AS SOLD. THANKS AGAIN

My wife and I have decided to travel in a different way. We really enjoyed this camper and spent a lot of time in it. While volunteering for NOMADS, we spent two winters in Arizona camped in a parking lot at women's homeless shelter (UMOM @ Phoenix). We've traveled along the southern coast, all the way from Texas to Florida. On our Maine trip, we stopped in New York and went through the Holland Tunnell (I don't think we are really allowed with propane, but couldn't turn around). We towed a Jeep Liberty behind with no problems at all. Some trips we didn't tow the Jeep because the B190 can go most anywhere and parks where any van can. Anyway, it's time to pass it on. I don't know how loaded this van is compared to other B190s, but in reading about other units, it seems to have a lot of extras. I'll list what I think is extra and other amenities, so forgive me if some of the things I list are standard accessories. Oil is changed, water is in tank, everything seems to be functioning and is ready to roll.

Refrigerator is 3-way
Propane ducted furance
Roof A/C has a built in heat strip
3 burner stove/oven
Microwave
Onan Generator with 25 hours on it, remote start
Driver's side captains chair is 6-way power, passenger captain chair swivels and reclines
New accessory battery with maintainer charger
Thermostate controlled front fan inflow/outflow
Bath fan
Propane adapter (for outside grill)
Gen-turi Exhaust System (for when you run generator in campground, dampens noise and places exhaust above camper, fellow campers appreciate this)
RV cover (sorry, got tore a little a winter ago, but still is ok to use)
Wheel covers and windshield cover
Towing brake control (never used it myself, specs showed my Jeep weight, etc was ok to not have towing brakes installed)
Couch newly recovered
New toilet

Just in case you're not familiar with the B190s; they sleep 4 (I'm 6'3" and slept in the upper bunk with my wife), there is a bed above the driver section and the couch folds out. The unit is built on a Ford E350 1 ton chassis. It's fully self contained with water tank, grey and black tanks and propane. They are as easy to drive as a van. With the V10 in this unit, while not towing, the best mileage I got was 14mpg, but most of the time around 13mpg, Towing was easy and only dropped the mileage 1 to 1 1/2 mpg. The unit is in good condition, has a couple of parking door type dings, but is mostly in good condition, I have all the manuals and some other small extras. The unit is ready to camp other than utensils, pots and pans and bedding. I'm leaving the things needed for hook up, sewer hose, water hose, 30 amp cord and an extension cord, even a digital tv cable. I have a Blue Ox towing setup, but it is not included, but if you want it, we can work something out.

I've put some photos on the Gallery under MarkMark B190. And no, the price is not due to anything wrong with the unit, I just want to sell it at a fair price and as quickly if I can.

My name is Mark, Pam is my wife. We're located in central Iowa, and can be contacted at 515-422-4663 and our email is pjmtravis@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking! :D
Last edited by MarkMark on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
micabarry
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 0

Re: 1997 B190 For Sale $12,500

Post by micabarry »

HI, New this site so hope this goes ok. My wife and I have been traveling in old Airstream Trailers for 15 years volunteering with Habitat Care-A-Vanners and are looking to add a smaller vehicle (Airstream) for short trips (our 61 Tradewind is 24'). Very interested in yours, have a few questions in case it is meant to happen. Where in Iowa are you and would it be possible to stow it there until early Sept when we could drive out? We would close out the financial papers so we could get the title and register it in VT, rent a car and drive out and take a slow trip home. You have been quite clear about recent repairs/improvements so I assume brakes are in good shape and front end has been checked and is tight. And is the state inspection (which checks for emission stuff) up to date? If we do proceed is there a best time to call? I'm Barry and my wife is Mica. Thanks
bevn
New User
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

Re: 1997 B190 For Sale $12,500 SALE PENDING

Post by bevn »

Sad we didn't see this earlier - sounds great. Any idea how soon you might know if the sale is a go or no-go?
Will watch the board more regularly.

Thanks
bg