Two B190s (1990 and 1996) in Pennsylvania I checked out

List your B190 and related items here
SeaQuinn
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1999
WBCCI: 0

Two B190s (1990 and 1996) in Pennsylvania I checked out

Post by SeaQuinn »

Howdy. Just letting folks know that there are two b190s for sale in PA and I personally looked them over and no affiliation with either rig.

1990 is a private sale on Craigslist Scranton,Pa. The seller is Joe.

Price: $7995
Year: 1990
Mileage: 82K
VIN: 1fdhs34g0lha99765

Actually a 1989 chassis. Nice rig for the age, all upgrades present as detailed in the add. No leaks YET but window moldings are pulling away/shrinking and need to be replaced on the upper bunk area and lower windows will need rehab. Joe is third or forth owner and and has all documents. I ran a Carfax and it is a clean. (I'll share if anybody is interested). Runs great. Generator looked good but was giving us a little chatter. Top was snow covered so no visual but Joe indicates that he resealed it. Inside very clean. No smells, critters, etc. Tub is present but not installed. Wanted more storage. Again, nice rig for the age. A wee bit out of my league/skill set for fix up/tinkering as I already have a long list of home projects to work on ;-). Somebody with the resources and skills will have fun with this rig.

Second rig is the 1996 on RV trader or http://www.berksmontcamping.com $14,995. No vin as my picture was blurry.

Nice folks at this dealership. John showed me the rig that was in the garage being worked on. Sink was out so I assume a plumbing issue. Nice looking rig BUT the carpet was replaced with nice flooring and the rig has a "Reconditioned Title". Dealership did not know why the rig had a RC title. I checked for flood damage but man this rig is clean...maybe too clean. Could be a total gem or something really wrong. I passed.