93 B190 for Sale in S/E Michigan

List your B190 and related items here
garydi
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 0

93 B190 for Sale in S/E Michigan

Post by garydi »

1993 Vin 1FBJS34G6PHB75xxx Ford Econoline B190 Airstream. Only 49000 original miles rust free. Not even rust on underside of body! Storage most of it's life was in closed pole barns. This van has not seen winter usage. Class three tow hitch with electric brakes and 7 pin connector. Large Awning on paswsenger side, smaller awning on driver side.
Custom mosquito netting for all door and window openings. tinted windows. Interior has larger tile floor panels with dinette that folds into a bed. Also will include original couch/bed with sale. Oversize ladder to the cab over queen bed. Leather captains chairs are clean and tear free. New tires in 2014 with only 2000 miles. thermostatically controlled fantastic fan and exterior fantastic fan cover which allows vent to be left open while raining. Manual for all appliances and E350/ Airstream. Newer front calipers and brakes to stop straight and true. Has air lift suspension and Bilstein shocks. Double rear ladders for roof access which includes double bike rack. Complete with microwave, three cubic foot refrigerator propane or electric.
Four burner cook top with oven. Interior truck and coach A/C work fine. Rear toiler includes small sitting shower/ tub combo. Nice double sink and food preparation area. Generator has 51 hours. One small 2-3 inch dent on rear quarter. Needs a good exterior clean up and polish this year after being stored all winter. Recent oil change and drainage of antifreeze to prepare for camping. $13000.
Contact me for questions.

View pictures in gallery here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
Last edited by garydi on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GratefulDreamer
New User
B190 Year: 0

Re: 93 B190 for Sale in S/E Michigan

Post by GratefulDreamer »

Hi ~ Your '93 model year of the B190, is of particular interest to me. I would very much like to see pictures of it for consideration; please send to my e-mail address: gratefuldreamer@hotmail.com ~ Thank You!
EdwardM
Weekend Camper

Post by EdwardM »

Hi Gary,

My wife and I are very interested in your camper, we are looking for a rig to spend the next year and a bit driving down to Argentina. We are spending the summer with her family in Waterford, MI. I'm guessing that's pretty close to you? Could you PM me your e-mail / phone please so e can talk further? I can't send you a PM yet, as I'm still too new to the forums. Thanks!
garydi

Post by garydi »

This B190 is SOLD as of 5/3/16 for asking price of $13000. My thanks to ALL in this forum who have helped keep my Bee in good condition throughout the years I've owned it.
Thanks for all your help. Gary