~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud 1990 B190 newbie owner
okaynagan
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1995
WBCCI: 0

Re: 1997 in Ft. Myers, FL

Post by okaynagan »

that very same b190 is in another listing in Orlando with even more pictures with better lighting. Do wish we could post the pictures on this forum for discussion. https://orlando.craigslist.org/rvs/d/ai ... 36133.html
Have you ever seen such a Clean generator! That carpet is immaculately clean for a being white, those tires are so shiny that water beads up on them. One owner they say; wonder if he/she is a dentist. How could a rig that has 96K on it looks so pristine.
I'm sorely tempted but it's all the way in Florida. Anyone gone to see it?
Sub2RainEN
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990

1997 in Ft. Myers, FL

Post by Sub2RainEN »

Even without wearing shoes inside, the beige carpet in my last apartment looked like I had a zooful of animals. Then my stupid, rattling washer dryer stack shook off the hoses and flooded the place. I asked the shampooer guy the next day to do the non-flooded areas and it was pristine. Carpet shampooers are magical. I bought one after that.

They must have one with attachments, had it done, or are dentists or Mob cleaners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud 1990 B190 newbie owner
okaynagan
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1995

Post by okaynagan »

The bathroom layout is much more logical that early models; standing in the shower and sitting on the throne just seems right. the "tub" is little more than a sit-down in the corner shower in ours. that bathroom door looks better by far too. research shows the spare tire under the sink in the 96, now that does seem to be a waste of space.

The galley layout seems better too. the stove next to the sink is nice. Notice the window dressing are missing .
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Post by skater »

okaynagan wrote:The bathroom layout is much more logical that early models; standing in the shower and sitting on the throne just seems right. the "tub" is little more than a sit-down in the corner shower in ours. that bathroom door looks better by far too. research shows the spare tire under the sink in the 96, now that does seem to be a waste of space.

The galley layout seems better too. the stove next to the sink is nice. Notice the window dressing are missing .
Yeah, the switch to a wet bath was a major improvement, IMHO. Unfortunately it'd be hard or impossible to retrofit one to an older camper.

The table for those is unusual - if memory serves, it rests on the open cabinet doors.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit
MaurizioB
New User
B190 Year: 0

Post by MaurizioB »

Two ads...would you think this is a scam or only a bait and switch with photos? I left a message and the guy did not return the call in 48 hrs... Notice that in the Orlando photos there is a soda can close to vehicle and in the Fort Meyer's one it is crashed. Later photo I guess... :-)