1989 "Project" Found on Craigslist (Not Mine)

List your B190 and related items here
Jazzy
B190 Year: 1998
WBCCI: 19098

1989 "Project" Found on Craigslist (Not Mine)

Post by Jazzy »

I was considering purchasing this one, but when I asked for additional photos, I noticed that it will need to be repaired due to water damage. I was told it is mechanically sound, everything works, and it has good tires. Looks like the AC seal on the roof was compromised but the previous owner resealed it. I also noticed the roof's vent cap cracked causing water damage inside and on the body (right hand side, not shown on ad). I was told the unit is dry now. The vehicle has 102K miles. I ran an Autocheck, and it has had 4 owners, the last one only for a couple of months. Most of its life it has been in Lake Worth, FL, then a couple of yrs in the FL Keys, and then moved to NC, where it now resides. No accidents or other red flags showed, but the only mileage recorded was 30K in 1990. This may be a nice project for someone interested? Joe (the seller's boyfriend) is the contact person on the ad, and he was very nice and easy to talk to. The title is clear, and I checked it with NC DMV, as well. The VIN # 1FDHS34G4KHC02572.

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/rvs/d/pr ... 78900.html