I’ve owned this van for little under a year. I put 700 miles on it camping up the CA coast with my daughter. I realized I like being off the beaten path more and have recently bought a 4x4 van that I am currently building out. I will be heading towards more off road adventures in 2021.
If you know the name Airstream it is synonymous with quality and high end craftsmanship. All oak cabinets and trim throughout. There is a cult following for these campers.
This B190 is in great shape. When I bought it I put 5k into the engine, master brake cylinder, reconnected the heater, total flush of the radiator coolant, oil change, serviced the transmission and anything else that would make it travel safe. (I have all receipts.)
I put a 200watt solar system in it(I have the receipts)
I stripped all old graphics and replaced to near oem standards. Fixed and remounted the awning.
Everything works perfect on the B190 however, I did not use many on the amenities because the campsites offered bathrooms and showers so I never used the shower, furnace or heater.
Have original Airstream owners manual.
Front and rear sway bars
New brakes before I purchased
Power windows and door locks
power driver's seat
Dometic 3-way refrigerator with freezer
Duotherm roof A/C
Propane furnace, propane tank, black and grey tanks, hot water heater
4 burner range and oven
Sink, shower, tub,toilet
Solid oak cabinets
Mileage: 94,889(I put about 700 miles on this past year)
Hood clear coat is faded
Curtains need to be replaced
Contact Doug 619-804-0561
- 5DE7C03B-47E0-427D-A8D2-B199DFDCC799.jpeg (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1046 times
- 9DF66810-D9D3-4C33-BF62-B02CBF61C38C.jpeg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 1046 times
- B14C8731-63EE-4FEB-96DB-82AF5290B0BF.jpeg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 1046 times
- 6AEB94CA-1A60-474C-8912-1D70415084B2.jpeg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 1046 times
- 62F9189B-398B-43C8-B39B-8D9E2B7373D9.jpeg (397.96 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
- 4F753CEC-A066-4F3B-8276-D3F362802DF8.jpeg (303.77 KiB) Viewed 1046 times