FOR SALE: 1994 B190 Rims and Tires.

List your B190 and related items here
4x4B190
New User
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

FOR SALE: 1994 B190 Rims and Tires.

Post by 4x4B190 »

I have a set of four wheels and tires from my 1994 B190 for sale.

Tires have 1100 miles on them and are the factory size. They are in excellent condition with no weather checking and no wierd wear such as cupping or wear problems associated with alignment or improper tire inflation. I believe they are E rated tires.

The rims are the OEM steel wheel finished in the Airstream painted silver. They come with 4 of the chrome beauty rings and three of the "dog dish" style center/hub caps. The fourth one was not on it when I purchased the coach. The wheel bolt pattern is the standard 8 x 6.5, 8 lug pattern.

The tires were just installed 1100 miles or 2 months ago. They have a fresh balance on them and are ready to go. They were put on in California and the 190 was then driven to Colorado before they were removed.

I believe the tires were around $675.00 installed. I'd like to get $400.00 for the whole set to include the caps and trim rings.

I also have the factory spare tire and wheel in the factory silver painted finish. It does not appear to have ever been on the ground. The Coach had 34K on it when I bought it. I'd like to get $50.00 out if it.

I can't ship these. If interested, shoot me an email. Thanks.