[b]For Sale: Dana 60 Rear Axle. Complete!![/b]

List your B190 and related items here
4x4B190
New User
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

[b]For Sale: Dana 60 Rear Axle. Complete!![/b]

Post by 4x4B190 »

I have a heavy duty rear Dana 60 axle from my 1994 B190. This is the HD full floater model and not the weaker, semi floater axle design. The coach had a very low 34K on it when the axle was removed a couple of months ago. It was unbolted and unhooked at all junctions. All of the cables were unhooked as well as the brake line and tone ring sensor. Nothing was cut out of it with a torch. Gear ratio is 3.54. Brakes are in great shape as well. There are no leaks on this axle such as the diff, axle seals or brake cylinders. The B190 came out of the desert area of Southern California so it has been in a dry climate since new. There is not any rust on this axle. The axle functioned and performed flawlessly while in the coach. No problems whatsoever. It is the standard E350 width from wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface which is 67 inches. The wheel bolt pattern is the 8 lug 8 x 6.5. This unit is as complete as you will find. Bolt it in and go anywhere without worry.

It was removed when my B190 began the conversion process to 4x4. A Dana 80 full width now resides where the 60 was.

To rebuild a D60 axle with a new ring and pinion and master kit would likely cost you from $800.00 - $1,000.00 depending on where you shop and how much parts are.

I'm selling this axle for $500.00. I cannot ship it. Email me if interested. Thanks.