Possibility for someone looking

List your B190 and related items here
baggydew
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

Possibility for someone looking

Post by baggydew »

I've located a 1995 B-190 for sale in Columbus Mississippi. The 82 year old man who owns it bought a huge Foretravel RV and hasn't used the 190 much, although he keeps it charged up and in his driveway. It's been for sale locally for some time but this is a small market and he's had few lookers. It's in really good shape. They've never used it as a camper but only as a tow vehicle for an Airstream trailer. It has 35.000 miles on it, original owner, Generator, awning, Fantastic fan, three burner stove. original upholstry in fine condition and original carpet with little wear. I told him that I would post it on this site for him since he doesn't own a computer. His contact info is Bill Wright, 201 Clay Circle, Columbus, MS. Phone 662-328-4217. He wants as close to 20K as he can get although I told him a more realistic price would be in the 17K range. Knowing what these cost new, and the fact that he bought it new, The facts of depreciation are something he'll just have to contend with. If anyone wants pictures of this unit, contact me and I'll be happy to take some shots and forward them via e-mail to interested parties.