Value your B190

List your B190 and related items here
Haoleman

Value your B190

Post by Haoleman »

Thanks for all the responses. When you look at the cost of a new B or B+ being over $100,000, why shouldn't you get top dollar for your B van. If I compared my van side by side with one of these gold plated B's, yeah, after 12 years it could use new carpet or maybe curtains but these items only cost a few hundred dollars. Try to find anything of comparable age with solid oak cabinets and a well proven van chassis with the same power as a 30 ft motorhome and even though not the most astetic from the outside, you still have a motorhome that would cost $100,000 today.
All the rest is just stuff that will eventually will need to be replaced or repaired. So, hold out for your price and look at the fine print under the NADA and Kelley Blue Book pricing guides. It states that this is only a guide. Vehicles that are in exceptional condition can be worth substantially more. As owners of fine motorhomes, we all have the ability to change the value of our used B vans upwards as the price continues to rise on all the new stuff out there.

Example: My dad bought his new 68 VW Beetle for $1698.00 . Try to find a used one for that price today!

The family car was a 68 Dodge charger with a 383/auto. we paid around $3200 for it. I just saw one go on the Barret Jackson auto auction for almost $150,000.

Don't undervalue your B van. They don't build them like this anymore at a price most of us can afford.

Terry