Newer B190 in excellent shape wanted

Looking to buy a B190 or related item? Post here!
Second Sail
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 0

Newer B190 in excellent shape wanted

Post by Second Sail »

It looks like we're ready to upgrade to a newer b190 if we can find one we like. Right now we have a 1991 with about 120,000 miles and it's working very well for us but we want to find something with fewer miles and the newer style bathroom where the toilet is on the side. We like our booth with a table that turns into a bed better than the couch arrangement but know that was a custom installation and will have to find a professional to make that change in our new unit if we can't get use to the couch. Obviously, we will be selling our current unit, but only after purchasing a new one. We have another 3 month trip planned to begin in one month from now so figure we may be able to find something while we're on the road.

If you have a newer, lower mileage unit you want to sell or know someone that does, please get in touch with me. I've already done all the searching on line and am still awaiting return emails from a couple....one in Pasadena, California and one in Penn.

Thanks in advance for any help.
dianezeb
New User

Re: Newer B190 in excellent shape wanted

Post by dianezeb »

hello - i have one in Austin Texas that i was just going to list for sale.
it is a 1994 B190 with 22,000 original miles and is in excellent condition.
Send me an email if interested. dianezeb@sbcglobal.net
Second Sail
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 0

Re: Newer B190 in excellent shape wanted

Post by Second Sail »

Thanks allot for your reply. Unfortunately, I don't believe the newer design of bathroom didn't begin production until about 1997. I have seen a couple for sale and also noticed that at about the same time the engine was changed to a V10. We'll be loading "Second Sail" up in about a week and a half to take her back out for another 3 month, 5,000 mile trip. Perhaps during that time we'll realize we really don't need to buy another, but simply enjoy what we have, despite the additional 100,000 miles we have on ours over your very low mileage B. Good luck on the sale of your rig.