Another B190 Shopper!!

Looking to buy a B190 or related item? Post here!
Jetske

Post by Jetske »

are you still looking? we have a nice 1990 Ford Airstream for sale 71,500 miles in good condition, at $10,500. See for sale section on this forum for more info, or reply back! Thanks,
AnnS

I have a 1999 B 190 Airstream w/ only 13,500 miles

Post by AnnS »

Hi Gary,
I just purchased a 1999 Airstream in August this year. I flew in to Ohio from Alaska and Drove it here to MINNESOTA..Loaded Bells and Whistles. Perfect Condition. (Replaced front brakes, calipers, rotars..for my own comfort)
I am now having to go to ND instead of Alaska for work. (Oil Business) There's NO housing there and I will need to stay in my RV while I'm working there. Unfortunately, I NEED a larger RV.....as my stay will be extensive.
I looked and looked for this baby for sooooo long! I don't really want to part with her. I'm willing to trade for a larger one or just sell her out right for what I have into it....I'm in over 23k
I'm in Lakeville, Minnesota. You can email me and we can discuss if you are interested. I can send you pictures, video, etc.
I really really DONT wanna sell such a nice rig with only 13,500 miles!! uhgggghhh! But she's just to small for extended stay in ND...
Ann
ann4minnesota@gmail.com