WTB 1992 or newer B190

Looking to buy a B190 or related item? Post here!
AIRticulated
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

WTB 1992 or newer B190

Post by AIRticulated »

As the subject would indicate I have caught the B190 bug. I am looking for a clean, low mileage unit (<100K) of which everything works as it should and am really hoping to find a diesel. Knowing the ultra low numbers in existence with the diesel power plant. I would consider a gas rig that was too good of a deal to pass up. I regularly watch ebay and craigslist but encourage info or links to any units you come across you think would interest me. I would rather look at duplicate listings than miss out on my new hot rod! Thank you in advance for all your help, and knowledge I have gained thus far from your fantastic site.
AIRticulated
B190 Year: 0

Re: WTB 1992 or newer B190

Post by AIRticulated »

Additionally if anyone knows of a clean unit with a bad motor I would also be interested.
less
B190 Year: 1993

Re: WTB 1992 or newer B190

Post by less »

AIRticulated wrote:As the subject would indicate I have caught the B190 bug. I am looking for a clean, low mileage unit (<100K) of which everything works as it should and am really hoping to find a diesel. Knowing the ultra low numbers in existence with the diesel power plant. I would consider a gas rig that was too good of a deal to pass up. I regularly watch ebay and craigslist but encourage info or links to any units you come across you think would interest me. I would rather look at duplicate listings than miss out on my new hot rod! Thank you in advance for all your help, and knowledge I have gained thus far from your fantastic site.
give me a call I have a 1993 B190 with 43,000 miles gas engine(460) excellent condition call me @816-456-9005 or less6152@yahoo.com Thank you Les