WBCCI: 0

Post your Interior pictures...

Post by Alaskan »

Denco
Weekend Camper

Re: Post your Interior pictures...

Post by Denco »

Alaskan wrote:Image

Dave did you move the floor mount for the table? I like the small table thing you did. very cool.
RobertL
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993

Nice little table

Post by RobertL »

Nice Table- Did you purchase or make it yourself? Is that a telescopic post I spy also?

?? How do I upload pics to this forum. We have a Mac?
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999

Post by Alaskan »

Denis....nope, its still there...you being a boater also, you'll recognize the mounting flange I used.

Robert....

The base plate, which I mounted on the vertical front is a marine item.

The post, which is not telescopic, is the original, I just mitered it 90-degrees near the bottom, tig-welded it back together and then powder coated it

I'll find some additional pictures here somewhere...

But the "new version table" (3 pictures below) is stainless tubing and is much more versatile and mounts on the end of the couch base. It will even swing around to a position between the seats....the top used here had been that counter extension that flipped up.

RobertL
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1993

NICE!

Post by RobertL »

Great Idea.

Now--- How do I load up my pics on this link?
I have a mac.
Alaskan
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1999

Post by Alaskan »

Robert...pictures used in posts, at pretty much any message board, need to be "hosted" on the internet so they have an address on the net.

Photobucket.com is the most popular, easiest to use and free. They have recently expanded their services to include a much larger picture count and hosting video clips also...

Simply sign up and upload pictures from your computer or your camera's memory card into your photobucket account....in the upload process you want to select 640x480 as the picture size. Pictures at 640x 480 (size) are the correct size to not expand the width of a forum post..

Once you have done that come back right here and post back to me and we'll go to the next step of showing you how to then include pictures within your forum posts...

Dave...