Curtains

Make it comfortable inside
lido14co
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1992
WBCCI: 0

Curtains

Post by lido14co »

I recently purchased a 92 190 and love it. The main thing was it needed new curtains. Not having any sewing inclination, I looked around my home area and received a few outrageous quotes to replace them. Fortunately, my Internet skills are better than my sewing skills and I found www.silverthreadsinteriors.com Tammy Adams. I shipped her the old curtains and some new material and within a few weeks received new curtains with blackout lining (highly recommended) for less than half the price I could get from anyone locally. And they fit perfectly and look great. Now on to replacing the carpet (probably with laminate) and reupholstering the sofa!
mtnmanb
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1991

Re: Curtains

Post by mtnmanb »

Do you mind divulging how much it costed? I'm in the same boat, just bought it and the curtains are hurting.

Thanks!

B)
'90 bought 27Apr2012
Added Safe-T Stabilizer shock, port. generator, EZE RV gutters, curtains, memory foam 5.5" mattress, rebuilt bunk, Double Pancake LED light, O2 sensor, shore plug, 4655 Converter, Battery under couch, MaxxFan Fantastic Fan
lido14co
Seasoned Traveler

Post by lido14co »

Cost was right around 600 for labor and shipping and about 80 for fabric. Tammy provided lining and all fittings. I got a quote locally for 2000! Sorry for the late reply. Been travelling.
Cherstream
Weekend Camper

Post by Cherstream »

I thought I was going to replace mine (I too have a 92 B190) but I took them down, sent them through the washing machine and dryer, and they still have life in them!
Cheri Sicard<br>Author, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Easy Freezer Meals (2011 Alpha Books)<br>Owner 1992 Airstream B190<br>