fuse location for microwave etc.

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
craigmar
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 0

fuse location for microwave etc.

Post by craigmar »

Where is the fuse panel located for the various items in the van such as for a microwave, the air conditioner, the heater etc. Also the various plug receptacles for items such as a T.V. Toaster Oven or other plug in items. Is it the panel box located as in my case,(1991) under the couch toward the rear of the van or is there another panel box I should be aware of.
Thanks for the input, Craig
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Re: fuse location for microwave etc.

Post by skater »

craigmar wrote:Where is the fuse panel located for the various items in the van such as for a microwave, the air conditioner, the heater etc. Also the various plug receptacles for items such as a T.V. Toaster Oven or other plug in items. Is it the panel box located as in my case,(1991) under the couch toward the rear of the van or is there another panel box I should be aware of.
Thanks for the input, Craig
There are circuit breakers in the fuse panel for the 120 volt outlets and appliances. Also, make sure the GFCI switch (in the outlet on the wall) is reset if you're having a problem (though that only controls the outlets, not the A/C or microwave, I think).
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit