A cover?

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
Mark
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1997
WBCCI: 0

A cover?

Post by Mark »

Okay, found the back seatbelts, thanks. Now I'm thinking we should cover the rig when it's not in use. Any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks! :D
If it ain't fun - it ain't done!
slapthecat
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990

Re: A cover?

Post by slapthecat »

I've wondered about this myself. I've seen RV covers available pretty much everywhere - not too expensive, and I've seen some have a side access panel for getting in and out of the RV without taking the cover off. "Camping World" has a pretty good selection to look at.
http://www.campingworld.com/category/rv-covers/105

Pretty handy! However, not necessarily practical for the amount I use the B190 (I can't imagine getting that thing on and off by myself would be too simple) However, being in Florida, I've wondered about the sun's affect on the fiberglass roof, and have thought about tying a tarp over it during summer (planning to re-paint the top next fall). Anyone have thoughts on that versus a full on cover for protection?!? Good or bad idea?!?!
Mark
Seasoned Traveler

Post by Mark »

Thanks! I ended up getting one from them.
garydi
B190 Year: 1993

Post by garydi »

Mark. Have you received your cover yet and does it fit? What model number did you get for your B190?

Thanks in advance - Gary 93 B190 46k miles
Mark
Seasoned Traveler

Post by Mark »

Haven't received it yet. I don't have the model number but I'll post that info and maybe a photo when I get it.