'91 B Van

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
ggeorgiagirl
B190 Year: 0
WBCCI: 0

'91 B Van

Post by ggeorgiagirl »

Hey y'all! I have had my B Van for a little over 2 years and have only used it twice. My hubby says it's time for it to go :( :oops: How would YOU go about selling yours, if you needed to? Craigslist?
nvestysly
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1998
WBCCI: 16771

Re: '91 B Van

Post by nvestysly »

When we purchased a 1998 B190 for my sister-in-law we spend quite a bit of time searching Craigslist so I think that would be a good place to list the van. Posting your van here (on b190.com) would also be a good thing to do and be sure to include your VIN. You might also consider posting it on airforums.com - I realize that's more widely used by trailer owners but it wouldn't hurt to post your B190 there too. With those three listings I think you'll generate lots of interest.

Above all, include lots of pictures. Show the best details - things that work, look good, upgrades you've made; and show the worst problems - stained carpet, blemishes on the exterior, things that don't work. I think it's much better to be up-front and honest on the condition and post all that information rather than have to answer phone calls and dig for information. Think of yourself as a buyer - what would you want to know and see in pictures and descriptions.

Lucius
We sold our 1998 B190, V-10
Currently own a 2010 Airstream Interstate
Keystone
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1994

Post by Keystone »

Lucius,
You must be the most amazing brother-in-law EVER! I keep forgetting that this is not your van. Your posts (including the one above) are terrific, helpful, and it's clear that you are great at the trouble shooting and mechanic work that will make your family's van a joy to drive and camp in. Thanks for your contributions.

When are you getting your own B190? :)

Keystone
Keystone
B190 4x4
jb1rd73
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1994

Post by jb1rd73 »

You can also post it over on the www.expiditionportal.com website under the forums header there is a sub heading for Campers Vans 2wd and 4wd as well as a general for sale heading. I would definitely post over there as well. Sad you have to let it go but I am sure there is someone out there who will give it a great home.
Good Luck
Jason
ggeorgiagirl
B190 Year: 0

Post by ggeorgiagirl »

I'm having a hard time letting it go, for sentimental reasons...but I'm moving to a neighborhood with covenants and my hubby says, because we don't use it, it's time to say goodbye :(