Barn Find

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
Oldbagpipe
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1989
WBCCI: 0

Re: Barn Find

Post by Oldbagpipe »

I am not sure how to reply to a PM so I will do it here. We are overjoyed with the quality of the seats and Jack-knife couch we purchased. I have been asked if it is easy to install with my response being:
It would be easy, the second time! It took me three times, in and out, to make it work the way I wanted. However, I am more than happy to share what I learned, including as many photos and/or video anybody might request. This is what we purchased: http://shop4seats.com/rv-furniture/rv-p ... ckage.html
In all honesty, I misjudged the time it would take to do it 'right'. I was thinking an afternoon...Took me longer than I thought to line it up properly from the wall, make sure it expanded properly within the space allowed, design and implement an adjustment for the wheel well, and to finally confirm the furnace and electrical panel were protected. However, that being said, I am happy I took the extra time and it is 'right'.

email me anytime. agb@CompsNW.com

Alec.
Oldbagpipe
Weekend Camper

Choptop
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990
WBCCI: 0

Re: Barn Find

Post by Choptop »

Looks great ! Your wife did a beautiful job. :wink: