General Cleaning - Tips and Tricks

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
usachris
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1999

General Cleaning - Tips and Tricks

Post by usachris »

Hi everyone!

Wondering if anyone would like to share their "go-to" cleaning products for keeping their B190 fresh and clean. With so many different surfaces, fiberglass, stainless steel, vinyl, glass, fabric, wood, mouse fur, etc. I'm hoping to learn from more seasoned B190 owners and not have to lug out a dozen different cleaning products when it's time to give the baby a bath. :D
Christopher Salazar
1999 B190 #301352
Tucsonan
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1994
WBCCI: 0

Re: General Cleaning - Tips and Tricks

Post by Tucsonan »

usachris wrote:Hi everyone!

Wondering if anyone would like to share their "go-to" cleaning products for keeping their B190 fresh and clean. With so many different surfaces, fiberglass, stainless steel, vinyl, glass, fabric, wood, mouse fur, etc. I'm hoping to learn from more seasoned B190 owners and not have to lug out a dozen different cleaning products when it's time to give the baby a bath. :D

This is from the Airstream webpage. I think the mouse fur you are referring to is Ozite. https://www.airstream.com/faq/how-can-i ... -covering/
1994 B190, Sahuarita Arizona

"... but it's a dry heat!"