Somewhat of an exclusive group...

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
Choptop
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1990
WBCCI: 0

Somewhat of an exclusive group...

Post by Choptop »

Comes to mind that their were not that many of these B190 made in comparison to other Rv's and it makes us into kind of an exclusive group of Rv owners. I know that in the short time I have had Aunt B I have had a quite a few people ask to look at it and have asked about it, kind of fun. :lol: So I am going to offer this, I live 8 miles off of I94, in Wi,. 1 hour east of Minneapolis/St Paul Mn. I have plenty of room, fire pit, outside bar and outhouse.! Anybody is up this way and needs a hand w/some repair/tools, wants to boondoggle over night or just stop to say hi, just private message me and I will be happy to accommodate you !

http://s1213.photobucket.com/user/71cho ... .html?o=16
Kentuckian
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1993

Re: Somewhat of an exclusive group...

Post by Kentuckian »

Thank you for the generous offer! We'll have to add you to our wish list of WI stops.

It would be fun to talk to another B owner in person rather than through a computer screen. I know you all must really be out there somewhere! <smile>
1993 Airstream B190
okaynagan
Weekend Camper
B190 Year: 1995

Post by okaynagan »

[quote="Choptop"].... plenty of room, fire pit, outside bar and outhouse.! Anybody is up this way and needs a hand w/some repair/tools, wants to boondoggle over night or just stop to say hi, just private message me and I will be happy to accommodate you !

Sounds like you could host the first ever B190 Sha-bang Bash! :D
Choptop
Seasoned Traveler

Post by Choptop »

[quote="okaynagan"][quote="Choptop"].... plenty of room, fire pit, outside bar and outhouse.! Anybody is up this way and needs a hand w/some repair/tools, wants to boondoggle over night or just stop to say hi, just private message me and I will be happy to accommodate you !

Sounds like you could host the first ever B190 Sha-bang Bash! :D[/quote

I have had a summer Sha-bang Bash here for the past 11 years, a band for the first 6 or so and plenty of beer, as every one got older and snuck of to the tent or where ever before the music was over, I switched to Shtbr music and a lot less beer. This year may have been the last Creamery Party for that bunch. If Participation in the forum is any indication of a turn out for such a Sha-bang Bash, I would surly have plenty of room. :wink:
usachris
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1999

Post by usachris »

Sounds like fun! When I clicked the link in the first post, it did not display an image -- only ads. :(
Christopher Salazar
1999 B190 #301352
Choptop
Seasoned Traveler

Post by Choptop »

Ya, photobucket wants 100.00 a year to share, not going to do it, would be nice if we could directly share to the forum, but that's life. I have the room, fire pit, outside bar, out house and a trout stream winding threw, just an old site but works for me. :D
usachris
Seasoned Traveler
B190 Year: 1999

Post by usachris »

The link works now! Definitely looks like a good time 8)!

Now just to find time to get to WI. :D
Christopher Salazar
1999 B190 #301352