Drawer Sliders

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
HillaryC
New User
B190 Year: 1992
WBCCI: 0

Drawer Sliders

Post by HillaryC »

Hi guys,
we purchased a b190 last fall we found on here and drove 2 days to Michigan to pick her up. we love the rig and are about to start updating and fixing any little odds and ends. All out drawer sliders are broken and I want to replace them. The sliders on it are the plastic delta 100's. Is this what the rig came with originally? The previous owner was pretty handy so I don't know if thats something he did. If the Delta 100's are original it appears there is a broken piece at the front of the drawer that locks it into place while traveling but I can't find it anywhere on the web. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys!
skater
Site Admin
B190 Year: 1991
WBCCI: 13270

Re: Drawer Sliders

Post by skater »

HillaryC wrote:Hi guys,
we purchased a b190 last fall we found on here and drove 2 days to Michigan to pick her up. we love the rig and are about to start updating and fixing any little odds and ends. All out drawer sliders are broken and I want to replace them. The sliders on it are the plastic delta 100's. Is this what the rig came with originally? The previous owner was pretty handy so I don't know if thats something he did. If the Delta 100's are original it appears there is a broken piece at the front of the drawer that locks it into place while traveling but I can't find it anywhere on the web. Any and all info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks guys!
Yes, those are the original slides.

Here are the original drawer locks.
1991 Airstream B190 - bought, 2005; sold, 2011; bought 2017
1995 Airstream Excella 30' trailer

WBCCI #13270, Washington, DC Unit