cabinets

New to camping and have questions? Wondering what the switch in the control panel does? Post your questions here and we'll (try) to answer them.
MicheleB
B190 Year: 1993
WBCCI: 0

cabinets

Post by MicheleB »

We just purchased a 1993 model and I want to expand the cabinet storage. Can someone tell me the dimensions of the cabinets or where I can go to find out? I looked at the manual but couldn't see anything. Thanks
Planck
Seasoned Traveler

Post by Planck »

I assume you do not have your 1993 in your possesion, or you could measure your own. I have a 1993. Can you be more specific on which cabinets you want to expand, and what dimensions you need? I could spend a lot of time measuring each cabinet, inside, outside, top to bottom, etc.
MicheleB

Cabinets

Post by MicheleB »

No, we don't have it yet but I wanted to buy things to put inside that would create more space but I will wait, measure them, and take a trip to Walmart. Thanks
Planck
Seasoned Traveler

Post by Planck »

If you look at the "Interiors" section on this forum you will get a good idea of storage cabinets. My first 190, the previous owner put some of those white, wire metal closet shelves in a few of the taller cabinets to more easily store items. I also put a cloths hanging bar in the shower that had hooks on each end so it could be removed to take a shower. That doubled the closet space for hanging clothes.

You can store lots of stuff in the top bunk area that are used while camping, such as fold-up chairs and tables, ground rug, etc.

If you ride bicycles, you can get a bike rack that mounts on the rear door ladder to carry two bikes mounted vertically, so you can still open the door.

We hauled a small row boat up on the roof one time, but it was quite a chore getting it up there.
MicheleB

Post by MicheleB »

Thanks, this is a big help!